For Sale: 1978 Newbridge Corribee Mk.2 Bilge Keel
Good example of this popular design which needs no introduction. Corribees have made plenty of big passages! Owned by myself since June 2016, Winegum underwent a lot of refurbishment and was relaunched in May 2017 after sitting ashore for 3 years. Work undertaken during this period includes:
- Standing rigging replaced including rigging screws and U-bolts
- Running rigging replaced
- Stemhead replaced and stainless steel plate and strap added down stem (known weak point on Corribees)
- New Vetus forehatch
- New bronze seacocks and skin fittings including pipework for cockpit drains and sink
- New bronze tiller head fitting
- Lines led aft through organisers and Lewmar clutches
- New Jeckells mainsail
- Masthead combined tricolour/anchor LED light
- Window perspex replaced
- Spinlock tiller extension
- Remote control for outboard in cockpit
After relaunching over the last couple of years she's also had:
- New Hank on 120% Genoa and Working Jib
- New stanchions and guard wires
- New battery, switch panel, solar panel and charge controller
- Replacement rubbing strakes made of synthetic teak
- Fixed vented 33l fuel tank for outboard with filler fitted in lazerette
- New sink, hand pumped tap and water tank with deck filler
She has a 6hp Tohatsu long shaft outboard which previous owner bought new in 2005 and is very reliable. She's ready to sail with just a bit of tidying up below.
Please note, the VHF radio in the internal pictures is not included. This will be removed. I have an older non-DSC set which will be thrown in instead...
The boat is currently afloat on it's berth at Brixham Marina but will be lifted out on Monday 26th October from when on she'll be ashore at Topsham. I'm selling as I've bought a bigger boat for a growing family!
I'm sure there's stuff I haven't mentioned but best to come take a look. Open to offers...!!
|Vessel type:||Sailing Yacht|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Fuel type:||Petrol (Gas)|
|Length over all:||6.40m|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Hull colour:||Oxford Blue|
|Keel type:||Twin Keel|
|Displacement:||1 metric tons|
|Fuel capacity:||33 Litres|
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.